My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Five on Friday!

1: a movie of beans crawling up the stairs for the first time (this was a while ago so that is why we were really excited) Now she's an old pro!:



2: Guess what's coming to my house today?? A portapotty! You know you're jealous:) Demo starts this weekend, construction on Monday!

3: On Sunday I am doing a session for a friend who is a bellydancer and some of her friends....I am so excited just to be challenged artisticly. I have been researching a little because I don't know the different stances for bellydancers, etc...so I wanted to be a little knowledgeable. I have been a little disappointed finding cool, out of the box photography of bellydancers...so what are we going to do...rock the session and have some awesome shots with a creativity in poses, etc...I mean, bellydancers are creative and deserve creative shots. I'm looking forward to it...pray for no rain:)

4: Coming up in August...the best 1 year old party ever!!! Beans is turning 1!! I can't believe how time flies! I am working on the invite now because it must go out this week...I should have been a party planner...I love it so!!

5: Our back yard is really long and sloped...for the past 2 years we have been saying we need a giant slip and slide. So, we have rented a giant blow up on for a BBQ we are having in August as well (lots of parties in August!) It is going to be amazing! Stay tuned for hilarious pictures of that!

(that is a little bit of what is running through my head..enjoy the weekend!!)

3 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Beans is quite the intelligent child! I am so envious of your new yard ornament! I may have to visit just to take pictures and make fun of Brad. I am looking forward to seeing your creativity with the pictures and with the birthday party. You are always on top of it.

Bernadette said...

oh and the porta potty is bright orange..i an't type ong but do have to put my 2cents in!! can't wait for the rest of your adventures!! i go to sparta tomorrow...pray for the pain to go away!!

Bernadette said...

ps...beans oved the video of herself and hearing mamam and dada!!