Monday, July 7, 2008
cheater
I am a cheater and wanted to confess...this weekend I was BAD in the diet, eating raw way of life. Darn going out to eat...its hard to say no to some cheese dip from Cancuns...that all I'm going to say:) So, this morning it is back on the bandwagon for me with some banana's and frozen blueberries (the only way I like blueberries I have discovered...try it, its amazing!! Turned a fruit I hate into my favorite fruit!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we have been bad also...hard when you are traveling and visiting and relying on others cooking.....soooooo it's back to basics for us. got the raw books but am getting a food processer and will wait till then. also reading the books to get a handle in things
I was naughty this weekend as well. But who can really say no to lamb that is slowly cooked on the grill?
oh you would have been naughty to say no to lamb slow cooked on the grill....you aren't crazy!! i figure alittle protein with my vegs and fruits is just fine:)
Ooh, vegetables and fruit. How could anyone live like that?! I live for meat. I would be the cave woman starving when all we had was gathering to rely on. I guess some of it is the country girl in me. I am so proud of the changes you all are making in your lifestyles.
Post a Comment