So, its been awhile since I've posted a "whats going on in my life" post...so here are some quick updates while I have a moment...
Life has been a little crazy lately...my to do list is a mile long but I'm slowly getting through it (while remembering more that I need to add to it!)
Beans is quickly learning to crawl up and down the stairs....she took quite the fall the other day down a step but dada has her in his intensive training school on how to get down a step properly so hopefully she'll be doing better:)
Grammy is in town and hangin' w/ Beans this week...she taught her her new trick. You say "where's your ear" and she points to her ear...only her right ear, she hasn't discovered the left one yet:)
Tis the season for birthdays and the like. We celebrated dad's this week, Brad and I's 3rd anniversary is next week as is moms b'day and the beans first birthday planning is in full effect as of today...I figured I better jump on it because its right around the corner! It is going to be a great b'day party! This weekend I will hopefully get the invites designed:)
Have a long weekend with no plans...love it! My only requirement is that we have some sort of experience with water over the weekend so I think we have opted to take Beans to a splashpad...fun!
No pics today...sorry, have to run! But promising pics for this weekend so ck back:)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am looking forward to seeing you guys. I can work with Beans on her "moo" this weekend! Sweet Pea is already getting excited.
yes, life is a changing with beans on the move!!! it's fun tho. i've been showing her toes and that she does have two ears. i wonder what hand she will write with?? she is very good at associating...wow i'm alittle amazed at times with this 10 1/2 mo old!! she may be smarter than me at a 1yr!! help!
Post a Comment