My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

my name is beans and at 11 months I....


-have 6 teeth with two more coming in
-have mastered climbing down stairs
-love to eat bites of big people food and think baby food after a few bites is ick...would rather be trying to pick up bits of slippery goodness
-love the weekends when I wake up I go chill with mama and dada in the big bed and sip on my morning bottle
-read a bedtime bible story every night with dada
-still point, wave, clap, or say "ah" to everyone I meet in the store
-looking forward to my big party next month (mama keeps trying to put this funny hat on me and take a picture:) )

(ps on the pic above....yes, its grainy from the high ISO and I love it....sometimes going against the rules is a good thing and I love grainy pictures at times....this is one of them...)

1 comment:

Amber Harris said...

Such a big girl! Beans has made so many accomplishments and is such a people person. I enjoy hearing how she is doing and I love the grainy picture.