2. I am officially addicted to Sex and the City reruns. I am starting to compare things in life to what is going on in the show. Someone make it stop! I guess at least it has an end to it....I think I only have a few seasons left:) And, Sex and the City movie comes out next week!!!! Bring on the Girls Night to watch it!! Woohoo!
3. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting one!!! I'll keep it a secret and maybe give you a hint/sneak peek over the weekend!
4. The weekly Beans update: she is getting so big! We went to watch Dada play baseball the other day and she walked around, only holding onto one of my hands, phone in the other pretending to talk...so funny! She is a mess!
5. Two weeks and counting until Ecuador! Beans' first intercontinental trip! I'm excited and nervous. Any flying with toddler tips??
oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot this one!!!! an honorary 6!!!
6. Guess what I finally got yesterday?!

my new love! I have been dying for an upgrade and decided to go ahead when I spotted a great deal I couldn't pass up!! So, yes...I am the proud owner of a new camera! Yay! Can't wait to try it out!
1 comment:
Congrats on the new camera. How exciting! Maybe you could take the old one on your trip to Ecuador now. Maybe it is the weather or change in the moons that is causing the lack of blogging lately.
Post a Comment