ok...its been awhile for a post so here are some random things going on at the moment:)
-The reason for the lack of posts...my card reader thing for my computer isn't cooperating. So I have many fun pics sitting on my memory cards waiting for some lovin'. I'm going this weekend to get a new one...I've been needing a secure one anyways so this at least gets me to stop procrastinating!
-Beans is officially walking!!! Up to about 6-8 steps...only when she is in the mood though:) She has been a little indignant and moody lately...we'll blame it on teething:)
-Little Chicks and Dudes in Fountain City is closing...I am so sad! I love that place! Go check them out in September to take advantage of some great deals!
-We are having a yard sale on Saturday!! We are selling a love seat that is a pull out sleeper, Baby Einstein exersaucer, jogging stroller, lots of baby stuff, home stuff, etc... stop on by!
-I came home today to Beans and her dada sleeping on the couch together...so cute!
-Flight of the concords=amazing!
-It's First Friday tomorrow!!!! We're going downtown and to the Old City to enjoy the funness. Our stops will include Old City Java for the handmade stuff and visiting the new yoga place and Magpies at their new location!!! Yay! I'm excited!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
first friday was fun....love my earrings and magpies was yummy. we do need to investigate the glow alittle further. it was good to see jason doing so well...hobblin, around like a pro!! soon beans will be running. and rock on with the yard sale...praying we sell everything!!
Sweet Pea was angry with me today because she was expecting some new clothes. It was good to see you and I am so proud of Beans skills. She is officially a toddler now!
Just wanted to say to everyone and thanks for the prayers, Ethan cant wait to see all of you. He doing so well.
oh I am so happy Jamie!!! I can't wait to give him a hug!
wow...what a great God we have...i am so glad ethan is doing well! how are all you guys doing...omo, dad, brother and sister?? anything we can do for y'll from this end of tenn??
hey...great job on your new website format...loving it!
Post a Comment