My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

happy almost monday!

It's late Sunday night, the rest of the fam is asleep, MTV Video Music awards are on (I can't help it...I love award shows...and Britney Spears opened! go ahead..laugh!) and I am catching up on some to do's on my list with the great invention of wifi!

Hear are some pics that I finally got off my memory card with the help of my new card reader....more to come...these are from Labor Day weekend...

Brad enjoying the tubing down the riverDSC09595web
Darn deer! I have a serious issue with deer since one jumped into my car a few years ago...these deer spooked right after I snapped this pic and I was a bundle of nerves. My main issue with them is they are as sporadic as tornadoes and I will never life it down with my family if another one hits me:) DSC09616web
Cool pic of a fence that I liked...
DSC09619web
my baby girl
DSC09625web

3 comments:

Amber Harris said...

What, no pictures of you tubing?! Deer are sweet, furry, little woodland creatures. They must know evil when they see it (just joking). Glad to see you are back on the move with photographing.

Bernadette said...

i tried taking pics of shannon tubing but my batteries died the moment i went to take the shot!! i'm glad brit opened the award show...i hope she pulls it toghter and that was real nice of them to even allow her to do so. oh the deer, not only spooked after that pic but spook in front of our car on shannon's side...tooooo funny!! cute pic on lena.

Shannon Kelley said...

i'm glad the batteries died! no need to relive the moment of where I got stuck in the rapids! :)