My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 22, 2008

over the weekend...

I had the pleasure of taking pictures for the ESPN pre-game show at the UT/FL game. Let me tell you, they pulled out all stops...dj going, a lounge to watch the games going on, games for this kids, you could even get a shave! Brad was excited because he got some ESPN gear:) It was my first time setting foot on UT campus...enemy territory (kidding!!! I kid!) But I managed to not get lost in the sea of orange so that is good:) Ignition, the marketing people, were awesome to work with...thanks so much guys! Here is a little sneak peak for you.
DSC09757web
This is a push up game they were playing...UT versus FL (FL won..in case youre wondering!)
DSC09850web
foosball, wii, dancedance revolution...they had it all!
DSC09968web
the dj...I decided this picture needed a little funk because a picture of a dj doesn't need to be too normal, right? I think I'm digging the funky...let me know what you think:)
DSC09992web
getting a shave:)
IMG_9821web
part of the obstacle course they had...very fun!
IMG_9861web
chillin' in the lounge
IMG_9920web

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

love the chillin' pic and of course, the dj...is funk!! your dad would have loved the shave...he used to get one when we lived in philly. great job on the pics...it's the only time i cheer the vols on and here they went and lost:( go penn state!!!

KnittieKitty said...

fun pictures!

Amber Harris said...

Love the pics, hate that I missed all of the fun! Matt and I used to take the girls to at least one Vol Walk every year but haven't made it to one this year yet. It looks like we missed one big party. Your skills/gifts/talents never cease to amaze me.