My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 12, 2008

the magic show

so, Brad loves Criss Angel and tivo's/watches Mindfreak religiously. We often have the discussion as to how Criss does what he does, is it real, yada yada. Me often ending the conversation in laughter at his seriousness about the subject. I get a call from Brad today telling me that he has just caught up with tivo and has learned new tricks. He bragged how he had been practicing for Beans (he tells me this while Beans is clapping and yelling with glee in the background, clearly enjoying the magic show). So I get home and get to participate in the show (which I have to say is better than the last one he tried...hehe!). As I am being the Vanna participant I am giggling because he is so serious about it, I have to get it on camera, he looks at me and tells me that "I could never be a magician's assistant because I don't appreciate the art"! Lord help me:)

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

i live down the street from you and had no idea this was happening in your house!! won't beans remember these moments forever...you must get it on video for her. i had wished that i got sid the snake stories down on paper or on tape so to get them published!! brad is funny...and beans loves her dada and thinks he is the funniest thing ever!!

Amber Harris said...

You can always say that Brad does what he sets his mind to with a strong conviction. He takes himself very serious at times. Cracks me up that Beans finds him funny, just like her mommy. Did Brad tell you about his phone call from Matt with my police fear?! I would have never lived that one down.