My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2008

sneak peek

Sydney is a Senior Rep! We had a great time at the session (as you can tell!) She was a great model with lots of creative ideas so we definitely worked well together...I love working with creative people:) She was on the homecoming court the night before so she brought her crown and flowers for props! Here are a few of my faves and one will be going on her rep cards..plus some fun facts! Thanks Sydney for a great session...hope you love the pics!

not sure which I like better...color or b/w...wait, I love them both so thought I would share both:)
IMG_0569awebbw
IMG_0569aweb

My school is... Bearden High School

A person/people I look up to... my grandparents

IMG_0567web
IMG_0441weba

I am... goofy

I enjoy doing... everything!

IMG_0441web
IMG_0387web
IMG_0374web

My favorite color is... purple/yellow

My favorite animal is... a white tiger and sea turtle

IMG_0338web
especially for Sydney...one of the jumping pictures:)
IMG_0321web
IMG_0301web

My nickname is... Megatron

Pets?... a dog

IMG_0280web
IMG_0270bwweb

I can't believe I almost forgot to add this one!! The many faces of a homecoming princess:) ! Seriously, Sydney was so good at these expressions she could be an actress!
facesgrid

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

fabulous!!! love the first one black and white. and the faces are adorable....great model and great photographer:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this....too cool :)