I'm here, I promise! I have some funness for the blog but that will have to happen here in the next day or so...so hang in there and check on back!
We are back from the chilly Wisconsin and had a great time! It was one of those trips where it seemed everything went wrong but we had a blast laughing through it. Here's a list of things that happened, just to give you a taste: flat tire, ran out of gas, pipes burst back home (mom and dad's house...not fun!), flight canceled!!!!!!!, work issues (for Linz)...
yeah, it was that kind of weekend!
However, the baby shower went off without a hitch and everyone had a good time so that was definitely good! We had a punk rock baby shower entitled "the punk prince". I'll post some pics later on with all the details.
Have a happy Thursday!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment