My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

a share

ok...here it goes. a first share here on the blog. This is a Valentine's Day card that I made. It's very simple since this was an experiment of me doing ground up cards and it's late and I need to go to bed. I hope to start sharing more in the future here on the blog:) Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and if you can utilize this sort of thing so I know if I'm wasting my time or not! Here is what it looks like with a pic in it. A couple normal things that you probably already know: this is for personal use only, do not sell this or claim as your own. Instructions for download are below.


now...to download go here.

-file is in layers for photoshop. Text, colors, etc. can be changed in these layers.
-to add a picture, use the move tool to move the picture you have opened to select and move to layer that says move picture here. For macs: Control T to resize pic once moved, Control G to complete.

2 comments:

JEN said...

I like it! I am obsessed with cards for some reason!? :)

Anonymous said...

awwww! =) this makes me smile! i am going to talk to my sister today about the valentines photos we talked about....so cute!!!!