my second fave of the bunch:
and definitely my fave!! love this one:)
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.
| FEATURED VENDOR Knoxville, Tennessee Photographers Directory at Decidio.com |
| Member of Onewed.com: Wedding Planning . Wedding Dresses . Wedding Website . Wedding Shoes . Hair Styles . Cake Pictures . Photographers . Disc Jockey . Bridal Shops . Wedding Forum . Wedding Flowers |
6 comments:
I won't kill you for posting them! They did turn out very nice even though I wore no make up. :) Despite my whining I'm glad to have pictures of the baby belly. You should make them so I can order some and be a good preggers lady and make a scrapbook. My main problem is my lack of fun outfits.
I am quite proud that I still have my belly button ring. My doctor made a comment about it yesterday and found it quite amazing that I could still wear it.
yay! I was hoping you would like them:) It is always good to have pictures of the belly even though you never feel too glamorous being preggers:) I'll put them on the order thing for you!
I loved the pics! It's always nice to have those wonderful memories in pics. I am super amazed at Linz for not having any stretch marks at all. Your belly looks great girl! Shannon, wonderful job as always and the green living room wall really accented the belly; I liked it a lot.
thanks:) the green is awesome! I'm slightly considering painting a room in my house because I love it in pics so much but not sure if brad would agree!
hi, i am bernie's blogging secretary - bernie says - i luv the pics - i would like to order a few myself - i have some pics of shannon when she was pregnant - and i don't have any of linzy - thus we don't want another "christmas ornament" incident - hope to be back to blogging, facebooking in the near future
oh that's the wonders of the digital age of photography! I do have stretch marks, I just made shannon promise to photoshop them out if she was going to take that picture :)
Post a Comment