16 months in. when people ask me how is she doing, I struggle to find words to articulate how she is. she is hilarious, so expressive, independent, feisty, so sweet, gives kisses to everything and everyone, laughs so hard, is ticklish, thinks she is something, loves to ramble on a phone, loves anything that lights up, way too inquisitive, lights up when she see's her daddy, playful...I could go on. How can you wrap all that up... So the other day I realized my busyness has led to not enough pics of Lenabean...so we went to take some pictures (got the dora phone on the way on our stop at Big Lots so the phone makes an appearance as well...). I just love all the silly pictures, captures her little essence. enjoy!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you did capture her cuteness!!
very cute
She is way too cute! And she has an awesome personality!
Thank you all:)
Post a Comment