ps...yes, Lesli's shoes are amazing and I'm pretty sure my sister will have a little drool when she sees them!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
sneak peek (Knoxville couple photographer)
a sneak peek for Clifton and Lesli, some good friends:) Probably one of the easiest shoots ever in the direction part. What I have on the site "real life is art" isn't just a slogan, its my true belief and the very reason I love photography. So I lovelovelove it when people can be just themselves and forget that I am there...makes for great memories! So, none of their expressions were posed or asked for. We literally took a walk around the Old City and I clicked away while they were just them. love it! There are so many that I love but here are a few...Enjoy the pics!
ps...yes, Lesli's shoes are amazing and I'm pretty sure my sister will have a little drool when she sees them!







ps...yes, Lesli's shoes are amazing and I'm pretty sure my sister will have a little drool when she sees them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are awesome! I totally wish I could pull off shoes like that!
I do love the boots! You know I have pink furry boots like that. However, I did not volunteer to break them out for the preggers photos as my feet may be too fat for them right now and I didn't want to spend the whole day crying. Also, you got the last picture of me with the belly ring while preggers. Finally had to take it out, but I think 35 weeks may be a record.
Post a Comment