Yay for posting on the right day! This week I thought we would go with a random facts theme...so here are 5 random facts...post yours as well!!
1. CD that is in my car right now: Yael Naim ("Im a new soul" song from the apple commercial...love it!)
2. My reality tv show guilty pleasure: Girls Next Door ( I can't help it..it's so over the top that you have to watch. Brad refuses to watch it so it's my 30 minutes of me time sitting on the couch....yay!)
3. Place I've never been and would love to go: Ireland ( you would think that all the times I go to England I could just hop on over there, but nope, never been....and I would love to visit Shannon, my town! )
4. Favorite subject in elementary school: spelling
5. Something I need to work on: eating too many carbs, picking up after myself:) (Brad is saying "amen" to this one since he is the clean freak of the family and my perpetual pile of clothes in the bedroom drives him crazy! )
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah, you remembered. i only liked art in school. funny, huh. . .that i went to school to be a teacher!
I thought that you were doing better about picking up after yourself. I'm so disappointed in you! Please pass the message on to your mom that I can now view her blog but it wouldn't allow me to post feedback. I am very proud of you for getting the 5 on Friday on Friday. Miss ya!
I am a little better but every week or so I have to give myself a talking to so that I remember:)
can you comment now??
ok...my five-
1. cd in my car...not so much. i've been listening to the bruce springsteen station on sirus radio.
2. fav tv show...thurs nite. earl, office, 30rock, scrubs. some stupid humor!!
3. place to go...ireland also. hoping next year??
4. my fav subject...i don;t think i had one. but did enjoy home ec!!
5. i need to work on my attitude..it is jumping all over the place. it needs a balance and i need to learn how to do this within my 50yr old, hormone free self. but i am working on it and have seen improvement!!
so there you have it...took the five on friday challenge and hope you enjoy...but it's not on friday but it is 5:)
Post a Comment