well, the weekend is done. We had a busy, uneventful weekend. They kind where you get alot of stuff done and have fun but didn't do anything huge...that was this weekend. The rain kept us indoors early Saturday and then we were off to the Rossini festival. Sunday after church we worked on the garden then grilled out with some friends. Bean's friend, who is a couple weeks older than her and they played. Her friend is crawling so we were hoping Beans got some inspiration:) Garden is looking good!! I didn't work in it as much as I had wanted because I was designated as being the baby wrangler :) We have a plan for the front yard and that is our next week or two project because we want to get it done so we can move onto the next house project:) it never ends! Some updates/reminders/teasers below...
-Tomorrow is my session with about 17plus kids doing pictures to give their moms for mother's day. These kids live at one of the missions in town so it is extra special. Say a prayer that the weather is good and the kids are in good moods;)
-Due to my grandfathers health we aren't going to have a booth at EarthFest, just too much going on and had to cut something. Please pray for his health
-Big announcement + really cool stuff= awesome chance for you!! Check back later this week for more info!
-One spot open on the mini sessions...get it while it's hot!
I think that is all...to leave you with a picture of Beans in her laundry basket... she loves that thing:) I made it a little abstract, let me know what you think.
5 comments:
Love the pic, however, the angle it was taken at makes her head look so much larger than it actually is (Is that possible?!) She looks so content and happy in there. She is just precious, makes me want to consider another one soon (but don't get your hopes up). Looking forward to the pics! Let me know if you need some help with the shelter pics (I can be the clown!)
true...she does have quite the noggin..but i need to show you shannon pics...lena gets it honestly:) linzy didn't get quite the noggin. the pic looks great abstract...esp with the lines in the bottom of the basket. and lena recoop'd after partying with the parents this weekend..slept 5 1/2 hrs between 2 naps!! she loves the weekends!!!
hey...linz we know you are sneaking peeks...we want some news from your blog...even simple comments are welcomed....miss you!!!
love the textures in your b and w. did you get enough frames? i completely forgot until just reading this.
thanks all! I say that her big head is to hold her smarts:) Jessica, I still need some frames so if you would like to donate that would be great. I can meet you or pick them up. I wont need them until the first of May so we have a little time to play with:)
Post a Comment