(this pic is from our rhodedendrum last year...isn't quite to the blooming stage yet for this year!)
1. The smell of cut grass
2. Going to baseball games
3. The morning, for some reason it just rejuvenates me and makes me want to live life to the fullest. I always get the itch to travel and explore in the spring
4. Seeing everything come to life in my yard
5. Being able to go to the park and/or sit outside after dinner (or heck, eat outside)
6. Finally getting use of my 2 sunroofs in the Rover...it is so fun with them up and my windows down (the song, "top down screamin out money at a thang" come to my mind as I was writing that :) if only that were the case...hehe!)
7. Dollywood!! (Going on Saturday to get our season passes...wooohooo! For all you born and raised Knoxvillian's I know what you are thinking, but we have never experienced Dollywood until last year so we still enjoy it... it is so nice...especially for families and pregnant people (as I was last year), and I love going places like that!)
8. Camping being right around the corner!! In May we have our first planned trip and Brad is learning to rock climb! I am so excited to take some pics:)
9. Getting ready to help plant the garden
10. Being able to wear flip flops with a hoodie!!! That, to me, is probably the best thing about spring. When else can I combine my two loves! Chilly enough to wear a hoodie, but warm enough for flip flops...oh yeah!
3 comments:
i was also thinking about how much i love the spring this am as i watched the day break from my kitchen window. and the birds are so excited about the warmer weather:)
Spring is great but the itchy eyes, headaches, and feel crabby kinda ruin it. Looking forward to Saturday though (down to 20% chance of rain, 63 degrees and windy) Our outlook is getting brighter! Now let's pray that the kids will stay in a good mood all day long.
i love the spring when it springs your sinuses into action:)
Post a Comment