My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

my next project:)



so, here is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile and had a weekend coming up free so thought, hey, what a great day to do that. So, here is the next project that I am working on for those of you interested:)

I am doing a day of mini sessions at World's Fair Park on May 3rd. It is $20 and you get around 30 pictures to choose from. My usual sessions are around 2 hours so these are around an hour (hence, the mini!) Space is limited, so if you are interested, book it now! Email me with any questions also.

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

you beat me. . .i've been working on some mini-session stuff in microsoft for a while. i just can't seem to figure out what i want to include. hopefully, i'll announce something. . .maybe next week . . .