My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

sick

So, here I am, sick (either cold or sinus, can't figure out which but basically I can barely talk and my nose is a faucet!) and waiting for the medicine to kick in and then I am off to a nap:) It's a great day for a nap...nice and rainy out! I came home yesterday and Beans was in a cute little outfit and it was so nice outside so we have a random quick session. Although they aren't perfect because I was trying to get some before her mid afternoon grumpiness came over her:) I thought it would be a nice spring change for the blog header above:) here are some others that I liked....

beans exploring grass:)



and because I love photos with funk...here is one that I added a bleach action to in photoshop....let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Amber Harris said...

Sorry you are still not feeling well. My fav is the one of Beans looking down to touch the grass. She looks so sweet and you totally captured her curiosity. Maybe we could book something for Saturday. Let me know what you have available.