My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

lots o' things

So, a few things...this weekend was a little crazy so I feel like I need to catch up with it all:) We went and practiced baseball at the park because Brad has his first game tonight!! He is so funny; nervous and excited like a kid for his first game! The beans and I aren't going tonight because the game is pretty late but we plan on going next week so I'll get some pics to share. A few things coming up so I will recap for all but first.... I had a engagement session with some dear friends this weekend. Usually I am not one to post too much on recaping sessions but love these pics so much at first glance I want to put them all on:) I hope to get through editing them this week but until then here is one to wet your whistle. Thanks to Blake and Ashley for a great time taking pics:)




Now, here is a nice bulleted list on the things coming up (you know I love my lists!!!)

-April 26th... Earth Fest!! Love this festival! Our mission group has a booth there and we will be selling handmade (awesome!!) reusable bags to beneift our mission in Ecuador so stop on by. It is at Pellisippi State from 11am to 7pm on 4/26

-End of April...I have my photo sessions for a local NPO. In need of 5x7 frames so that we can frame the prints. The pictures are of children and they are mother's day presents so frames that are solid colors or ones that revolve around mother's/children would be good.

-May 3rd... Mini sessions!! A few slots still open, so schedule soon! It is $20 for the session at Worlds Fair Park.

Also, if you want to book a full session for May, let me know since it's filling up fast!

Whew! That is it:) Blessings to all:)

3 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Wonderful pictures as always. It seems that you are pretty full for the next couple of months. You know that if you need a babysitter, I am always available. I hope that you can squeeze a little scrapbook time and Dollywood time into your busy schedule. Enjoyed this weekend with you and looking forward to next.

Shannon Kelley said...

You know it's already scheduled in :) That is why Saturday is full...Dollywood and sewing night! Thanks for the offer to babysit...I will definately keep you posted:)

The Runyans said...

hey.......you sound busy!!!

i hope you are doing great!