
-am trying to crawl and pull myself up
-wave hi to everyone
-love being outside
-go to bed at nine and get up about 2 times a night
-played in front of the kitchen cabinet for the first time and loved to pull out everything inside
-wear 6-9 month clothes
-am wanting to munch on everything and try everything...I even tried hummus for the first time:)
-smile when I hear the door knock in the morning because I know its my nana:)
6 comments:
I can't believe she actually tried hummus; I notice you didn't note her response to it. She has such a personality and it is so evident. I really think she is not going to crawl very long if at all. I won't comment on your five on friday as you could guess what my spouse and I think about that.
beans really has great blue eyes:) and so much fun to see her grow month to month and to see her try new stuff. she does love being outside. and when she does get going...watch out!! she will be on the move.
amber..do i detect issues with the green subject??
amber, you would love reusable bags because they allow your groceries to be more organized...you should try one!!!
I really like using the Walmart and Target bags as trash bags for my little trash cans though! I just don't like the thought of the government telling me what I should do and that we are destroying the planet with lightbulbs and plastics. I do other things to help the earth (watering the lawn with nasty pool water, turning off lights, turning off water while brushing our teeth, etc.) I'm just not ready to make a huge leap yet! Although, with these gas prices, I am considering a hybrid car!!!
i understand some of your thoughts...i see some where we can "save" the planet but i think big corporations have alot to do with this and not my using the dryer!!! oprah had a family participate in a green challenge as far as shutting off tv ect. and my thougth was ya know we peeons don't have much in life for God's sake...how much energy is ophrah using in her 5 houses ect!! so i do what i feel ok with and it's also very expensive to go all green. i use the green groc bags but at times i ask for the plastic cuz i too like to use them. i try to stay away from chemicals...would love to afford organic groceries but can't. so we do the best we can and go from there:)
Post a Comment