So Sunday was our outside day. We worked on staking out the garden for tilling, pulled up some bricks in the front yard, and did some demo (we have a plan for the front yard and we're working on it little by little so these are some baby steps in the big picture). Beans rode in her jeep down to the garden and then lounged a bit in the front yard while we worked. She's getting to be quite the ancient roman (as my dad would say!) and loves to lounge back and drink a bottle. So funny! So, here she is in all her glory:)
Also, remember back a week or so ago, I mentionned that I was doing a cake Ace of Cake style....we'll it didn't turn out as wonderful as Duff would have gotten it but it definately provided some laughs. Now, please don't take offense, we are not bashing mobile homes! We have inside jokes running about trailers so, with the idea stemming from a joke, we decided that a friend of ours needed a trailer cake for his birthday! So here it is, fondant was definately not as easy to use but I think that I didn't have enough of it and that was the main problem. However, it ended up yummy and quite funny. For the details we had a girl lounging on the brownie patio, edible stones, mailbox, grass, beer candles, and a jet ski. All I was missing was a satellite dish! It was quite a hit and quite yummy! I so need to take a class before I do another though:)
3 comments:
the cake is great.....and we do need to take a class. sugarbakers must give them. and she does lounge quite nicly when she does...it's like her 20 min vacation!!
you need to take one from sugarbakers. that's where i took my class, and it was really fun. two of my buddies and i did it. round up your girlfriends and have fun!
I expect my birthday cake to be much nicer (ha, ha). Beans is a lounger and so loving. Appreciate Saturday so much, it keeps the baby fever away (believe it or not). I love, love, love the picture of her in the tutu. It would look great blown up in your living room.
Post a Comment