My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i warned ya....

I could have posted all the pictures from this session!! Here are just a few that I finally got around to editing for the web... sorry it took me so long! the first one is for laughs....the second I think is a bit gangsta:)...the rest get into the mushiness of being engaged:) enjoy!






7 comments:

The Runyans said...

the 4th and last!!!

The Runyans said...

it was suppose to say love the 4th and last one.

Bernadette said...

love the "engagement" look but the first one shows blake as we know and love him:) good photo shots...like the one in the middle of the road.

Amber Harris said...

beautiful work as always, so creative! Makes me want to have some of Matt and me done (if only I could lose more weight).

Shannon Kelley said...

thank you all so much! I am glad you liked them! Amber, just let me know and we can get you and Matt some mushy photos going! You know Matt will want more of the gangsta look though ;) PS...you look great!!

Bernadette said...

amber....i have heard of your groovy look going on...and matt also!! good job.

Amber Harris said...

Thanks so much! Matt's more of the nerd gangsta (think Will Smith in the Parents just don't understand video). So I have checked twice today for my five on friday and you are slacking again. I'll forgive you since I know that your schedule is full.